Engineering & Programming Services
Tulsar Canada provides comprehensive engineering, design, and programming services for our clients. Our company has built its reputation for quality, top-of-shelf products on a solid foundation of experience, decades in the making.
All our designs and schematics are reviewed by engineers, certified under the Ontario Professional Engineers Act to ensure compliance that meets and exceeds CSA, UL, CEC, and other codes.
We provide comprehensive engineering services including:
- Complete System Design
- Bill of Materials and Schematics
- Bill of Materials and/or Reccomend replacement and spare parts
- Professional Certified Engineer (P. Eng) stamped and sealed drawings
- 3D & AutoCad Panel Layouts
- Assembly Testing, Factory Acceptance Testing, and Site Acceptance Testing
- Root Cause Analysis / Failure Analysis
- Emergency technical consultations & phone support
In addition to our engineering services, Tulsar Canada has best-in-class programmers and technologists ready to meet the complex automation requirements that modern control systems demand. We offer a full suite of control system programming services, including programming for:
- Fluid Motion Controls in Simplex, Duplex, Triplex, and Polyplex configurations
- SCADA communications over radio, cellular, fiberoptic, and leased line networks
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), Auto-Dialers, Smart Relays, Flow Meters, and Field Instrumentation
Our engineering and programming teams have the experience, skill, and innovative thinking to solve your complex control challenges. Don’t hesitate to contact us for answers to your engineering and programming questions.